The Management Team of Sysmex Australia Pty Ltd recognizes the importance of quality and sustainability in protecting and preserving our environment and has drawn up this Quality & Environmental Policy, promoted and controlled through our Environmental and Quality Management System [EQMS].
Our EQMS has been developed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. EQMS procedures set out in the EQMS are documented, implemented and maintained by all employees of Sysmex Australia who have received the appropriate training. The EQMS procedures are communicated to all people working for and on behalf of Sysmex. The EQMS consists of interactive processes which together aim to show consistency in Service Provision, Customer Satisfaction and our commitment to protect and preserve the environment.
Sysmex Australia recognizes that the disciplines of quality, environmental, health and safety management are an integral part of our management function. We view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality, environmental, health and safety standards.
Our EQMS Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality, environmental, health and safety management activities and business will be conducted according to the following guiding principles.
Our Quality Commitment
By shaping the advancement of healthcare, our global business activities contribute to the creation of a fulfilling and healthy society, we:
- understand our customer’s needs and provide products and solutions that meet or exceed their expectations
- act based on our customer’s viewpoints by realizing that “Quality is Customer Satisfaction”
- seek to reassure our customers by establishing the highest quality assurance standards and using them to enhance the quality of all aspects of our business
- continually create innovative value for our stakeholders by developing and applying new and unique technologies and knowledge
- comply with all relevant national and international standards to provide safe products
- maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our EQMS
- establish quality objectives consistent with this quality policy, and measure our performance against them
- are committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness, concern for our employees and responsibility to the communities within which we operate
Our Environmental Commitment
In supporting the conservation of the physical environment and the prevention of pollution at our facilities, our environmental commitments include:
- the compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- encouragement of our suppliers for better environmental performance
- the achievement of strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
- the leadership involvement and engagement of our employees
- climate change mitigation and adaptation
- the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or exceed these. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements and endeavor to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a robust and world class business.
Sales, marketing, service and supply support for invitro diagnostics, laboratory automation, industrial and research devices and health information technology products and solutions.
to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, delivery and added value.
Customer needs are paramount and represent the highest priority within our business. Our obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests expeditiously without creating false expectations.
Sysmex is committed to equality in employment opportunity and rewards, embracing wholeheartedly the cultural diversity within the communities we call home. Our employees’ welfare and interests are of highest importance throughout all aspects of our business and how we conduct our affairs.
Our Geographical Area of Activity
Sysmex EQMS applies to our activities within Australia.
Sysmex is committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with products and services designed, produced and maintained to meet or exceed their expectations.
Sysmex Australia’s Policy and EQMS procedures are reviewed by the Management Team annually, or more frequently in response to specific events. Our EQMS provides a framework for setting, monitoring and reviewing specific quality objectives.
Chief Executive Officer
Sysmex Australia Pty Ltd, March 2018
About ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015