We understand that software and technical support is of vital importance to our customers, and we are proud of the service we provide.
We constantly monitor the performance of our support services through internal reporting and via an annual customer survey to ensure we continue to meet a high standard of service.
Who can I contact for support?
For health IT support:
Phone: +64 9 630 3596
Email: [email protected]
For Urinalysis and Flow Cytometry:
Phone: 1800 891 027
For Haematology (Roche Diagnostics):
Phone: 1800 645 619
For Coagulation (Siemens Healthcare):
Phone: 1800 310 300
For OSNA (Diagnostic and Technical Services):
Phone: 02 9729 4214
Customer Only Area
For health IT support, customers can also use our online Customer Support System to communicate with our support team and to check the status of logged communications.
Launch Customer Support System
If you are experiencing problems accessing the Customer Support System or require a username and password, please email help desk.
What is included in the standard health IT support service?
- access to our online customer support system to log and track requests for support
- access to the Sysmex Helpdesk to log an unlimited number of enquiries with our application specialists
- escalation of enquiries to product specialists or developers if required
- fortnightly teleconference meetings to discuss and prioritise requests for support
- a stat support service which prioritises action on any problems reported during software upgrades
- comprehensive documentation on product functionality
- regular software updates
What else can be included in our health IT support service agreement?
- out-of-hours support (a 24 x 7 service to respond to critical issues)
- extended support (a more comprehensive level of support including Unix and Oracle administration)
- site visits (a specified annual number of visits by Sysmex staff to ensure our products are functioning at the highest level for optimum organisational workflow)